ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely used quality management standard, which sets the requirements for the development and implementation of an effective Quality Management System. ISO 9001 can be applied by any organization interested in improving its operations, regardless of its size or field in which it operates.
The benefits of ISO 9001 certification:
- International Recognition
- Participation in Government Bids
- Linking Quality and Business Objectives
- Effective Resource Management
- Improvement of Organisational Performance
- Increased Stakeholders Satisfaction
- Improvement of the image of the Organisation
- Increase of Staff Confidence
- Improvement of Internal & External Communications
- Improvement of Business Performance and Productivity
- Involvement of staff in resolving Chronic Problems
- Culture Change
Mansystems can provide you with all the help you need to achieve an effective and efficient Quality Management System (ISO 9001) within the intended timeframe – from the initial stages of creating a detailed action plan and selecting the appropriate certification body to documenting the quality manual and procedures, risk management, staff training, implementation and review of procedures and the conduct of internal audit prior to the external audit by the certification body. Our extensive experience will help you complete the certification process quickly and economically, substantially reducing the time required by your staff.